The e-shop on the website https://www.w-controls.com, hereafter "W-controls", belonging to company W-controls s.r.o., company ID 096 63 886, based in Konviktská 297/12, Prague 11000, Czech Republic processes personal data provided by Customer to fulfil and additionally confirm Terms and Conditions, to process electronic orders and shipments and for the necessary communication during a period required by law.
- Personal data controller, in compliance with GDPR (hereinafter referred to as "Regulation") is W-controls s.r.o., based in Konviktská 297/12, Prague 1, 11000, Czech Republic (hereinafter referred to as "Controller").
- The contact details of the Controller are:
- Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
The source of personal data
- Controller processes personal data obtained with consent from Customer and collected through the contract to purchase and fulfilment of the electronic order created in the e-shop W-controls.
- Controller processes only the identifying and contact details of Customer which are necessary for the fulfilment of the contract to purchase; data on the use of Services and the login credentials.
- Controller processes personal data for the shipping and accounting purposes and the necessary communication between the contracting parties for the duration required by law. Personal data will not be made public and will not be transferred to other countries.
Purpose of data processing
Controller processes personal data of the Customer for following purposes:
- Registration on the website https://www.w-controls.com in compliance with Chapter 4, Section 2 of GDPR.
- For fulfilment of the electronic order created by Customer (name, address, e-mail, telephone number).
- To observe law and regulations arising from the contractual relationship between Customer and Controller.
- Personal data are necessary for the fulfilment of the contract to purchase. The contract cannot be concluded without personal data.
- Keeping a User Account and using other Services provided by the Controller, including the support services;
- Sending commercial communications and performance of other marketing activities.
Duration of personal data storage
- The controller stores personal data for the period necessary for the fulfilment of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between Controller and Customer and for the duration of 10 years following the conclusion of the contractual relationship.
- The controller must delete all personal data after the expiration of the period required for the storage of personal data.
Recipients and processors of personal data
Third parties processing personal data of the Customer are subcontractors of the Controller. Services of these subcontractors are indispensable for the successful fulfilment of the contract to purchase and processing of the electronic order between Controller and Customer.
Subcontractors of the Controller are:
- Webnode AG (e-shop system)
- Shipping company
- Google Analytics (website analytics)
Rights of Customer
In compliance with the Regulation, Customer is entitled to:
- The right of access to personal data
- The right to rectification of personal data
- The right to the erasure of personal data
- The right to object, pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR, to the processing on the legal basis of legitimate interests or for the purpose of direct marketing
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent to the processing of
personal data in writing or by e-mail sent to:
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in case of a suspected breach of the Regulation
Security of personal data
- Controller declares to take all technical and organizational precautions necessary for the protection of personal data.
- The controller has taken technical precautions to secure data storage spaces, in particular securing access to a computer with a password, using antivirus software and performing regular maintenance of computers.
To improve the quality of the Services and facilitate their use, in particular, to analyze traffic, user behaviour, personalization of advertising and access to the social media functions, the Services utilize cookies. The cookies may be saved directly by the Controller, or they may be third-party cookies (see the recipients under paragraph "Recipients and processors of personal data" hereof). These files may not directly contain personal data, however, in conjunction with other data, may gain the nature of personal data. By using the Service, you expressly consent to save cookies on your device and their further utilization by the Controller. You may withdraw your consent at any time through the individual settings of your endpoint device (e.g. settings of your internet browser). In such a case you acknowledge that blocking or deleting cookies may influence the proper functioning of the Services.
- By placing an electronic order on the website https://www.w-controls.com Customer confirms to be informed about all the conditions of personal data protection and accepts them to the full extent.
- Customer accepts these rules by ticking the checkbox for acceptance of W-controls General Terms and Conditions in the order purchase form.
- The Controller can update these Rules at any time. New, the updated version has to be published on his website.
These Rules come into effect on the first of December 2020.