F16 Viper ICP (Integrated Control Panel) is the main part of the UFC (Up-Front Control). It is used among others, to enable weapons, selection of navigation settings and selection of radio communications.
The panel is assembled from high-end quality 3D printed parts and equipped with reliable electronics carefully picked to replicate the real cockpit controls. The face of the panel is overlayed with authentic markings.
The new design features engraved buttons with an improved feeling and tailor-made electronics.
- USB Plug-n-Play controller
- 100x100mm VESA mount (4xM3 nuts embedded in backplate)
- 19 buttons, 4 rotary encoders, 2 rocker switches, 2 toggle switches, 1 joystick
- Compatible with DCS World, F16 BMS, IL-2 Sturmovik, Flight Simulator 2020
- Overall dimensions: 163(height) x 138(width) x 73(box depth) millimetres (6.42x5.43x2.87 inches)