AV8B Harrier UFC (Up Front Controller) is
the main control part of Harrier's cockpit centre dash. It is used among others, to enable weapons, selection of navigation settings and selection of radio communications.
The panel is assembled from high-end quality 3D printed parts and equipped with reliable electronics carefully picked to replicate the real cockpit controls. Panel face and buttons are overlayed with authentic markings.
- USB Plug-n-Play controller
- 100x100mm VESA mount (4xM3 nuts embedded in backplate)
- 27 buttons, 8 rotary encoders, 3 toggle switches
- Compatible with DCS World, F16 BMS, IL-2 Sturmovik, Flight Simulator 2020
- Overall dimensions: 240(height) x 160(width) x 91(box depth) millimetres (9.5x6.3x3.6 inches)
- Input device only - displays have no functionality (imitations)